Sunday, August 3, 2014

You Can’t Get More Frugal than a Noodler’s Nib Creaper

I recently discovered the blog The Frugal Fountain Pen. I appreciate its purpose and, on occasion, have taken the pledge myself: To “declare independence from overpriced fountain pens” (see Fountain Pen Revolution). In this spirit, I present the least expensive pen in my collection, the Noodler’s Nib Creaper eyedropper pen. These pens are free with certain 4.5 oz bottles of Noodler’s ink and they write well, in my experience. The only drawback for me -- and it has nothing to do with the quality or performance of the pen -- is that you need to fill up the pen completely to avoid burping. I’ll want to change the pen and/or ink before I even get close to using all the ink. For an assessment of the Nib Creaper, see the review at Peninkcillin.
 

Noodler's Nib Creaper



No comments:

Post a Comment